The experienced, caring staff at Dover Behavioral Health is proud to provide superior inpatient and outpatient behavioral health services for adolescents and adults, benefiting patients, their families, and the community. Our facility provides mental health services as well as drug addiction and alcohol addiction treatment programs.
Inpatient and Partial Hospitalization Mental Health Services for Adolescents and Adults
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Stabilization
- Physical Examination and follow up
- Dual Diagnosis Programming
- Academic instruction provided to Adolescents
- Daily Psycho-educational and Group Therapy as well as Skills Training
- Family Sessions
- Allied Therapies, including Art and Music Therapy
- Follow-up with outpatient providers
- Personalized Discharge and Aftercare Plans
- Semi-private rooms with access to our enclosed outdoor courtyard
- Day Partial Hospitalization offered weekdays – 9:00am to 3:00pm. Evening Chemical Dependency Partial Programs offered weekdays.
Call 302.741.0140 or 855.609.9711 to schedule an assessment or to make a referral. Walk-ins are welcome.