Dover Behavioral Health offers inpatient treatment services at our Kent county location in Dover, DE. When individuals experience acute behavioral health symptoms and need intensive inpatient care, Dover Behavioral Health provides a safe, secure environment where patients will receive the highest quality of care. Our experienced professional staff combine compassion with skill, closely monitoring behavior and medication, consistently tending to the needs of each patient. We offer inpatient addiction services for mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder.
Our multidisciplinary treatment plans are specifically designed to meet the differing needs of adults and adolescents. In all cases, inpatient treatment plans encourage and incorporate family involvement.
Our Adult and Adolescent Inpatient Services include:
- Comprehensive Individual Assessment
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Stabilization
- Physical Examination and follow up
- Dual Diagnosis Programming
- Academic instruction provided to Adolescents
- Daily Psycho-educational and Group Therapy as well as Skills Training
- Family Sessions
- Allied Therapies, including Art and Music Therapy
- Follow-up with outpatient providers
- Personalized Discharge and Aftercare Plans
- Semi-private rooms with access to our enclosed outdoor courtyard