Dover Behavioral Health System provides individualized comprehensive treatment to active duty, retired, reservists and National Guard members of all branches of the military.
Through our inpatient, partial, and evening programs, military members receive quality and specialized care from our dedicated clinical team of psychiatrists, social workers, allied therapists and mental health technicians. Our psychiatrists and social workers have specialized training to provide care to active duty members.
While at Dover Behavioral Health System, military members have the opportunity to address issues related to trauma (including PTSD treatment), work related stress, family conflict and adjusting to a new environment.
Specialized care is provided to military members through the use of:
- Trauma Focused Group Therapy
- Coordinated care with commanders and mental health specialists for follow up
- Daily contact with military mental health professionals to provide up to date and current status
- Specialized group therapy held twice a week for military members
- Medication management coordinated with military formularies
- Family Meetings held with military supervisors if necessary
For those who seek dual diagnosis and substance abuse treatment, Dover Behavioral Health System has Certified Drug and Alcohol Counselors available to address those specific needs.